The Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coven

Online and working for you since: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:52 am

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Log in  RegisterRegister  Wiki  
Shoutbox

Ryno's Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryno
Forum Mod
Ryno

Male
Number of posts : 96
Moderator Points :
Ryno's Review Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Ryno's Review Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : Ryno's Review Uluwatu
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ryno's Review Empty
PostSubject: Ryno's Review   Ryno's Review Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Finally was able to play this game. Didn't have a graphics card good enough back when I first tried. After playing this game, I have to say, I'm more than impressed. There's tons of typoes, even when the typoes are critical at some points, but that's pretty much the game's only fault. I love the monsters and how they look, the abilities are friggen sweet (only played shaman and Soul hunter so far) and the dialogue isn't allt hat bad.

I haven't been able to get a party together to try a dungeon run yet, but I don't think I'll be disapointed.

My main character is Jearick, a level 15 Soul Hunter in Crescent on Vlades. So far the soul hunter is a very fun class to play, It seems it's DoT focused with a couple debuffs (That I don't use). Though I'm only level 15 so we'll see as we go. Leveling has been pretty smoothe, I die when I'm not paying attention (like it should be) and I can usually take 2-4 consecutives monsters at about my level. So grinding the levels isn't very difficult. went from 0-15 and 0-12 in less than a day (two characters).

The graphics are pretty fuckin awesome. It's cool to see your hero covered in blood from the fight, the detail is great too. There's been more than a couple times that I've stopped and looked at something in the environment or a monster just chillen idle. I'm really happy with the graphics.

All in All I'd guive this game an 8.5-9.0 on it's first impressions. I'll update my review as I get farther in, as it is I reccomend everyone give this game a try. It's the real hack and slash MMO we've all been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Urbanrivals.com nwn.bioware.com wow.blizzard.com

Ryno's Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coven :: Online Gaming :: Requiem:Bloodymare-
Jump to: