The Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Coven

Online and working for you since: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:52 am

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Log in  RegisterRegister  Wiki  
Shoutbox

WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?

Go down 
+5
Devi
King J_Money
forsettii
Roark
AiR-GeaR-Ikki
9 posters

how active r u?
daily
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_lcap43%WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
every 2 - 3 days
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_lcap43%WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
weekly
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_lcap14%WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
monthly
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_lcap0%WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
AiR-GeaR-Ikki
Guild SMART ASS
AiR-GeaR-Ikki

Male
Number of posts : 337
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Bangers
Registration date : 2008-05-03

WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 am

ok im doing a test to see who is active and how active they are, cauz we got like 20 - 30 members who ive never even seen say a single word. so what i want u to do is reply if ur active and answer the poll as to how active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.urban-rivals.com
AiR-GeaR-Ikki
Guild SMART ASS
AiR-GeaR-Ikki

Male
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:51 am

ok ive started it off
Back to top Go down
Roark
Guild Admin
Roark

Male
Number of posts : 336
Moderator Points :

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Junkz
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 am

Im active ikki, but not like before, coz I got so much stuffs to do nowadays n so little time ehehhee (coz of my job)...

Normally I get on after I got back home from the office n sometimes checking up post in the office hours too...

I think if there is an old chat system again installed here, many people would be online maybe... Smile
Back to top Go down
forsettii
Novice
forsettii

Male
Number of posts : 28
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Freaks
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:16 am

When I get busy I forget to check this site. I try to play at least a hand or two every day.
Back to top Go down
King J_Money
Master
King J_Money

Male
Number of posts : 173
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Gheist
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 am

I Get on atleast once a day o check the messages so i'm active i suppose
Back to top Go down
http://urban-rivals.com
Devi
Guild Leader
Devi

Male
Number of posts : 372
Moderator Points :

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Pirana10
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:03 pm

i moved and school is starting in a week. i got bored with UR atm so I am not playing it. I only play WoW and not very often with that either. I am just waiting to go to school and move on with my life. I check in as often as i can, sometimes it takes me a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwars.com
Ryno
Forum Mod
Ryno

Male
Number of posts : 96
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Uluwatu
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:48 pm

I'll prolly be more active once school starts again, but as it is, I'm borderline inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Urbanrivals.com nwn.bioware.com wow.blizzard.com
AiR-GeaR-Ikki
Guild SMART ASS
AiR-GeaR-Ikki

Male
Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:22 pm

i was checking the memberlist, we have shit loads of members who have never even logged in, and heaps that have only posted 1 or 2 posts. do u think maybe we should clear em out? cauz they just taking up names ppl might wanna use.
Back to top Go down
Momo007 COV
Guild Admin
Momo007 COV

Male
Number of posts : 245
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 am

Daily but I think its gonna change with my new school Smile
Back to top Go down
klott
Senior
klott

Male
Number of posts : 58
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

My Favorite Clan : WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Nightmare
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:29 am

i cmon at least once a day i get my evo over 1000 on sat usaully and try to get in the top third in the dailys to get credits but yea i get on almost every day. its prob easier for me cause this is still newish to me. and i second ikki's last post cut the fat
Back to top Go down
Coud Van Guiret
Coud Van Guiret

Male
Number of posts : 3
Moderator Points :
WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 pm

im on daily but im also new ( only level 10 atm) so my reply doesnt count for much Wink
Back to top Go down
AiR-GeaR-Ikki
Guild SMART ASS
AiR-GeaR-Ikki

Male
Moderator Points :

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I'm still Active June 2011 Yeah baby what!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?   WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHO IS ACTIVE AND HOW ACTIVE R U?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coven :: Members Only :: Polls-
Jump to: